Vision and Aims
At Ladbrooke staff and governors will create a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment, setting clear boundaries and leading by example. We will continue to build strong links with parents and help children to recognise the part they play in our school and the wider community.
We will deliver a stimulating, creative curriculum which will inspire children to be enthusiastic and motivated and develop a life-long love of learning. We will give children responsibility for their learning by providing choices and celebrate their efforts and successes. We will seek continuous improvement, with our children’s emotional well-being at the heart of all of our decisions and actions. We will learn and grow together.
Having experienced a wide range of learning opportunities we aim for our children to leave us with a strong foundation for a happy and successful future.
'Work Together, Achieve Together'
- To provide a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment which meets the needs of every child
- To provide our children with a stimulating, creative, challenging and inclusive curriculum
- To enable our children to take responsibility for their learning and to develop the ability to work independently and cooperatively
- To enable our children to develop a sense of citizenship through our agreed school values
- To enable or children to develop care for and respect themselves, others and the world around them
- To encourage partnerships with parents and the wider community
Children leaving Ladbrooke will...
- Have developed a love of learning
- Display the academic, social and creative skills needed to be successful in life
- Be open minded and flexible
- Be willing to take responsibility for their own learning and learn from their mistakes
- Show respect and pride for themselves, others and the Ladbrooke community
- Develop a sense of achievement in themselves
- Display high self esteem - pride, confidence and positive outlook
- Demonstrate good social skills including communication, independence and teamwork
- Have experienced a wide range of opportunities
- Be happy, safe and enjoy their time at Ladbrooke